16:8 Fasting with Slender You
16:8 Intermittent Fasting, which people sometimes call the 16:8 diet or 16:8 plan, is a popular type of fasting. People who follow this eating plan will fast (not eat) for 16 hours a day and consume all of their calories during the remaining 8 hours of the day
Celebrities such as Jennifer Aniston, Kourtney Kardashian, Halle Berry and Scarlett Johansson swear by 16:8 Fasting to keep them in tip top shape all year round.
BENEFITS OF 16:8 FASTING INCLUDE
Prevention of type 2 diabetes and other diseases
Most people who follow the 16:8 plan abstain from food at night and for part of the morning and evening. They tend to consume their daily calories during the middle of the day.
HOW TO DO THE SLENDER 16:8 DIET
Your eating window would be 12 noon to 8pm at night.
Step 1: Drink your Slender Shake Meal Replacer at 12 noon
(Whip up a smoothie or just add water, shake and drink!)
Step 2: Have a Slender Approved snack at 3pm
(100 Calorie Snack - In the form of fruit, Nuts, Yoghurt, Veggies etc)
Step 3: Have a healthy sensible dinner at 6pm
(Low Carb, High Protein with Lots of Veggies!)
Step 4: Have a Slender Approved Snack or a Slender Skinny Hot Chocolate, Cappucino or Pudding.
NOTE: From 8pm to 12 Noon the next day you can only consume water, black coffee or Tea (no milk and only sweeter is allowed)
1. Consume water throughout the day
while fasting ~ most of the time we confuse hunger for thirst. Aim for 2 to 3 litres per day.
2. Drinking teas is a great way to suppress appetite, and teas such as Green tea have fat burning properties
3. Exercise during the fast for rapid fat loss results
. Fasted cardio has been proven to yield great results
but remember you may feel less energy as you haven't consumed calories so manage your pace.
4. Try a bullet proof coffee
Brew a batch of normal black coffee add a tablespoon of real butter or a teaspoon of MCT Oil or Coconut Oil.
This brew ignites energy for long periods, triggers weight loss by way of ketosis and boosts brain function
Have this as you wake up
5. Practice mindful eating during your 8 hour eating window. It doesn't mean you can eat anything you want during this window. Stick to fruits, veggies, shakes and Smoothies and healthy dinners.
HOW TO INCORPORATE YOUR SLENDER YOU SUPPORT PRODUCTS:
Slender Shake Meal Replacer
- Use as 1st Meal of day at 12 Noon.
Drink with Water or Create Healthy Smoothie Variations for Lunch! You can also use the shake again as one of your snacks later in the day or before you sleep! Slender You Slimming Tonics
- These are life savers during your fasting period! These tonics not only taste amazing and help keep you hydrated during your fast, but they are a highly effective appetite suppressantSlender You Skinny Puddings, Hot Chocolate & Cappucino
- Guilt Free Snacking Indulgence! If you are unsure what snacks to have during your eating window these are incredibly convenient and also effective in keeping your calories under control.
Slender You Fat Burner Capsules - Boost Metabolism and Speed up those weight loss goals! Take 1 x Fat Burner as you wake with a large glass of water
CLA Body Toners - Tighten and Tone that tummy with our CLA Body Toners!
Take 1 CLA Softgel with your Noon Shake and another CLA with your healthy dinner.
Slender You Craving Buster Capsules - Battling with Hunger pains during your fast? These magic pills help your body to feel fuller for longer.
Benefits of The 16:8 Diet with Slender You
Weight Loss and Fat Loss
Reduced Blood Pressure
NOTE: 16:8 Diet is NOT suitable for pregnant or nursing Women.
Sounds tough right.... But in fact you are asleep for most of the fasting period.. If you go to bed at 10pm and wake at 6am you have already taken care of 8 hours of the fast
you basically only skipping breakfast
The 16:8 Diet is sustainable and can be continued long term.
Many people do the 16:8 from Monday to Friday and then eat "normally" on weekends (It's all about Balance and enjoying your lifestyle right!"
Join thousands of ladies currently doing the 16:8 with Slender you at our Slender Together Community Group!