It maybe is one of the most common beauty problems that every woman knows, the feeling of wondering: how to get rid of eye bags and dark circles. Bags under eyes not only make you look tired and ill, but it can also be really frustrating when you have a date ahead. Want to get rid of dark circles and bags? Fortunately, we got you covered!
What are the reasons for eye bags?
Your eyes begin to swell for various reasons including lack of sleep, stress, hangovers, contact lenses, crying, genetics, dermatitis, hormonal changes in the body, allergic reaction, or a bad diet.
What you can do to get rid of eye bags?
- Get enough sleep (at least 7 hours)
- Check the ingredients of your make-up or moisturizer (maybe you are allergic)
- Drink plenty of water: When the body is well hydrated, there is less chance of water retention that can cause your under-eye area and other parts of your body to swell
- Avoid rubbing your eyes
- Avoid sodium and reduce your salt intake
- Increase your vitamin intake
- Avoid alcohol
- Massage your face: A light self-massage can really help to reduce the puffiness
- Keep your head high while sleeping. Lying flat can cause fluid to build up underneath your eyes. Prop your head up by placing a pillow or two underneath your head before retiring at night
- Sleep on your back! This is the best position to help preserve a youthful-looking complexion as you are not persistently pressing your face into a pillow to encourage facial crinkling.
- When you work on the screen, give your eyes some rest. For every hour you are on the computer, take a five- to ten-minute break. Try to look away every few minutes, close your eyes, go to the window or outside.
If you are looking for high-quality Collagen for Stronger Skin Elasticity
Checkout our Collagen For her
Our effective home remedies for bags under eyes
It’s simple, but also very effective. The coldness of the spoons will relax the blood vessels and help tighten up the skin around your eyes, which will help you reduce puffy eyes. Always keep some spoons in your refrigerator, so you can use them whenever you want. Hold the rounded part of a cold spoon against your eye bags for a few minutes. Replace it with another spoon when it’s warm. This will help you get rid of eye bags.
Green and black tea is a cure for puffy under the eyes. They contain caffeine which constricts the tiny blood vessels under the skin around the eyes. They also contain anti-irritant properties that help reduce swelling around your eyes. Herbal teas like chamomile can help to soothe redness and inflammation as well as to reduce the puffiness around the eyes.
Soak 2 tea bags in hot water for a few minutes, then take them out and put them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Lie down, put the tea bags over your eyelids and leave them in place for 10 to 15 minutes.
Cold cucumbers are great for treating bags under the eyes. The enzymes will help reduce inflammation, tighten the skin, and also help get rid of dark circles around your eyes. Cut a cucumber into thick pieces. Put them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Place the cold slices on your eyelids for about 10 minutes or until they become warm. Repeat it as often as you need.