Makes 1 loaf (10 slices)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup mashed bananas, about 4 bananas
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- ¾ cup Slender You Vegan Slender Shake in natural
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix ground flaxseed and water in a glass and allow to sit for 3-5 minutes, until it has thickened into a “flax-egg”
- Combine mashed bananas, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla in a mixing bowl and whisk until combined. Add flax egg and whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, add Slender You Vegan Shake, oat flour, almond flour, baking powder and salt and whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir to combine
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean. Remove and let cool on a wire rack before slicing.
Nutritional Information per Slice
- Calories: 261 cal / 1092 kj
- Protein: 9g
- Carbs: 32g
- Fat: 12g