These pizzas are so quick and easy to make – you can assemble them in no time at all by using tortilla wraps for the bases. When cooked, they are light, thin, crispy and delicious. And you can top them with all your favourite healthy foods (see below).
- Preheat the oven to 200°C,
- Place the tortilla wraps on two rimless baking sheets that have been lightly floured.
- Spread the tomato paste over the tortilla wraps almost up to the edge but leaving a thin border.
- Arrange the courgette and peppers over the paste and season lightly with salt and pepper. Spray lightly with oil.
- Scatter the mozzarella over the top and then bake in the preheated oven for 6–8 minutes until the bases are crisp and golden brown, the vegetables are just tender and the mozzarella has melted.
- Slide the pizzas off the baking trays on to two serving plates. Tear the Parma ham into thin slices and sprinkle over the top with the rocket leaves. Drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
Note: Vegetarians can omit the Parma ham and add 100g cubed firm tofu with the peppers and courgette before sprinkling with mozzarella. Cook as above and top with the rocket drizzled with balsamic vinegar.