Makes 6 fudgesicles
1 Cup coconut cream
½ Cup peanut butter
4 scoops Slender You Shake Meal Replacement Chocolate
100g dark chocolate
1 teaspoon coconut oil
Crushed peanuts for topping
- Add the coconut cream, peanut butter and Slender You shake into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 6 popsicle moulds and then insert the sticks.
- Freeze overnight or until completely set.
- When the fudgesicles are set, remove them from the moulds. To do this, run water over the outside of the mould and then gently pull on the sticks. Your fudgesicles should release.
- Place the fudgesicles on a lined baking tray and put in the freezer for an hour.
- Once the hour is up, add the coconut oil and dark chocolate to a microwave proof dish and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove and mix the melted chocolate and coconut oil for a smooth liquid mixture.
- Remove the fudgesicles from the freezer and drizzle them with the melted chocolate. Immediately sprinkle them with crushed peanuts and return to the freezer for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Store in a freezer proof container
TIP: If you have extra melted chocolate, line a baking tin with baking paper and pour the melted chocolate over it. Sprinkle with the extra chopped peanuts, freeze to set and then snap it into pieces for your own homemade chocolate bark.