A great way to use those fresh-picked in-season tangy, crisp apples right now.
For this salad, you really want an apple that is not soft but always crisp. We Recommend Granny Smith Apples.
makes 4 servings
- 1 large English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh crisp apples sliced into small, thin pieces
- 2-3 Tbsps finely chopped fresh dill
- 2-3 Tbsps chopped chives
Creamy yogurt dressing:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- In a large glass measuring cup, whisk together all dressing ingredients, then set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, add cucumbers, radishes and apple slices.
- Top with dill and chives and add in the dressing. Stir well to combine, then taste and adjust seasoning if desired.