- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup Slender You Slender Shake Meal Replacer in Natural Chocolate
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup chopped cashew nuts
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
Optional: fleur de sel for sprinkling
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper
- Melt the coconut oil and maple syrup
- Whisk together the Slender You Slender Shake Meal Replacer and Cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup to the dry ingredients and whisk until fully combined,
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto the lined baking sheet, spreading it into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the nuts, seeds and cranberries over the chocolate and sprinkle with fleur de sel if using.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for an hour until fully set.
- Remove and break the bark into smaller pieces with your hands.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer, removing just before you want to eat it.
Note: coconut oil melts at room temperature so make sure to only remove the bark once you are ready to eat it.
Nutritional Information per serving
- Calories: 110 cal / 466 kj
- Protein: 2g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 8g