Makes about 5 servings
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsps coconut oil, melted
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 4 large bell peppers (assorted colors), cut into 1” pieces as shown
- 1 Tbsp minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 medium pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into bite-sized chunks as shown
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- a small bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220Deg and line a large, flat rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large glass bowl mix chicken with chili powder, cumin, garlic, coconut oil, sea salt, and pepper. Stir well to coat.
- Add the onion, peppers, pineapple and lime juice then gently toss to combine well.
- Spread in a single layer on your prepared sheet pan. Roast for 10-12 minutes then broil for a couple of minutes more, or until the veggies are lightly brown and chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh chopped cilantro and enjoy!