Festive Chocolate Pomegranate Cups
It’s officially time to turn up the Christmas music, and make some holiday treats and memories with the people we love!
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted with 1 Tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tub Pomegranates (Woolworths sell this)
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, to decorate
- Line a mini muffin-tin with mini cupcake liners.
- Scoop about 2 teaspoonfuls of melted chocolate into each cup.
- Top the cups with a spoonful of pomegranates
- Then, using a spoon, swirl melted chocolate all over the seeds,
- Allow to sit in your refrigerator for 15 minutes, until the chocolate sets.
- Pop them out of the tin, unwrap and arrange on a large platter.
- Decorate with rosemary sprigs for a festive touch.
- These stay good, kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.