Super-Easy Beef Stir-Fry
makes 2-3 servings
- 1 500gsteak or beef strips cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 2 crisp carrots peeled, and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add in the meat then cook, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Pour your sauce over top and stir to coat the meat and veggies.
- Serve immediately over brown rice, cauliflower rice, Or
- Keep refrigerated in airtight containers for up to 4-5 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
The Slender Kitchen!