Makes about 4 servings
- 4 chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, or unrefined coconut oil
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz fresh button mushrooms
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in halves
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 Tbsp dry Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsps high quality balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper, to your taste
- Heat oil over med-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add mushrooms and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Then, add chicken and cook for another 5 minutes until browned.
- Add Italian seasoning, balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add in bell pepper, asparagus and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until veggies are tender and everything is cooked through.
- I like to squeeze a bit of fresh lemon on mine!