- 1 Cup oat flour
- 3 Scoops Slender You Vegan Slender Shake in Natural
- 1 tablespoon ground flax powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Cups water
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ C dark chocolate chips
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the water and coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Spray a non-stick pan with baking spray and place on your stove over a low heat
- Scoop ¼ cup measuring cup of batter and pour into your pan
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until the pancake is firm enough to slide a spatula under it and flip over to cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until your batter is finished
As time passes your batter will thicken, meaning that once your pour your batter into the pan, you will need to flatten it down into a pancake shape. It will cook the same.
Making your pancakes smaller, helps it to cook better and makes it easier to flip.
Nutritional Information per pancake
- Calories: 123 cal / 511 kj
- Protein: 7g
- Carbs: 13g
- Fat: 5g