Dinner in a flash!! These chicken wraps come together really quick with lots of FRESH flavors!
Our favorite! They’re super versatile too! Add or subtract any ingredients to make them YOUR FAVORITE way!
- 4. boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders, cut into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 3 Tbsps taco seasoning
- 1 large head butter lettuce, rinsed well and air dried
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 2 Tbsps fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup red or yellow bell peppers, diced small
- 1/2 cup frozen organic corn, thawed, or fresh local corn chopped from the cob
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (optional)
- 2-3 green onions thinly sliced
- Heat oil a large skillet, over medium heat.
- Add in your chicken, then cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning, and continue to stir fry for an additional 3 minutes or so, until cooked through and nicely browned.
- Remove chicken from the skillet, and set aside.
- In that same skillet, add corn and peppers.
- Saute for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly, just to warm through then add chicken back in.
- Arrange your lettuce leaves on a large board or onto a large platter.
- Add fresh squeezed lime to your mashed avocado, stir to combine well.
- Add a spoonful of the limey mashed avocado, then top with chicken, bell peppers, corn, tomatoes and green onions.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese if desired and serve immediately.